Today gluten-free diet is as trendy as the latest jimmy Choo shoes or Louis Vuitton latest handbag. But when it comes to health for the people who have gluten sensitivity then following the diet plan free of gluten is really important. But, sticking sternly to a gluten free diet is really very challenging also. Sometimes the situation becomes like you are going your way and suddenly your nose is struck by an awesome aroma of cheese dripping pizza of sweet smell of chocolate brownie and your body start floating in the direction of the fragrance coming from like you see in the cartoons. Now, stop fighting your own desire and learn some easy gluten-free recipes which can be easily prepared for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Lemony Lentil and Chickpea Salad with Radish and Herbs: http://cookieandkate.com/2014/lemony-lentil-and-chickpea-salad-with-radish-and-herbs/
If you are inspired by the theme of mix and match, then definitely you are going love this recipe. It will be a blast of juicy, crunchy and lemony flavor in your mouth making your breakfast experience richer. You don’t have to get up early in the morning or think deep previous night that what you will be cooking tomorrow morning. A perfect refreshment for morning and evening snack.
- Barbequed Corn with Chilli and Lime Butter: http://food.ndtv.com/recipe-barbecued-corn-with-chilli-and-lime-butter-146649
A simple dish with three steps to perfection. If you love corn, then this recipe will be an amazing mouthwatering dish for you with the zest and flavor of lime, buttery salty, chili which will give you feel of deliciousness.
- Blueberry Chicken Chopped Salad: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/blueberry-chicken-chopped-salad-recipe/
If you are bored with all the veggies, then this recipe will surely evoke the taste buds of your tongue. A perfect combination of chopped chicken with blueberries and some nuts to make it crispier. It’s a perfect night dinner which will make your mouth flavorful. Really you just can’t get bored with this recipe. Gimme Some Oven
- Curried Coconut Quinoa and Greens with Roasted Cauliflower: http://cookieandkate.com/2014/curried-coconut-quinoa-greens-roasted-cauliflower/
Your whole fridge is empty and in the name of the vegetable, you are just left with a small bunch of cauliflower. Don’t worry this recipe just needs a cauliflower and a hand full of quinoa. This is a yummy recipe and healthy too. So whenever you are left with cauliflower just be happy.
- 12-Minute Chicken and Broccoli: http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/chicken-broccoli-recipe/
After a long tired day, your food is in front of you by just a cooking of 12 minutes, Don’t you think it’s amazing. This chicken and broccoli sauté don’t require sweating, chopping and standing in the kitchen for two long hours. Most of you must make faces by the coming up the name of broccoli. But this recipe is really just an amazing meal. Serve hot with quinoa or gluten free noodles. Gimme Some Oven.
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice: http://cookieandkate.com/2015/thai-pineapple-fried-rice-recipe/
Guests are coming home and you can’t serve them just salad so how about flavored rice with a little sweet taste of freshly chopped pineapples. This is the most luscious dish with the touch of Thai cuisine that you can evoke the appetite of a non-hungry person. Serve it with garnish roughly plucked fresh cilantro leaves from your kitchen garden or even from the market.
- Roasted Veggie Pizza with Balsamic Reduction: http://udisglutenfree.com/recipes/roasted-veggie-pizza-with-balsamic-reduction/
Pizza is the only thing in the world, that can be your love forever without breaking your heart, but if you are suffering from gluten sensitivity then it can. Don’t worry now, you can buy gluten-free pizza crust from the market very easily, so I think now you can fall in love with pizza again, with an amazing flavor mixture of balsamic vinegar and orange zest. Must try it.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/flourless-chocolate-cake
You can do everything with yours veg and non-veg delicious food craving. But when it comes to sweet, then what you will do? Flourless Chocolate Cake is made for this reason only. Rich and dense which can satisfy your every chocolate desire.
How about a pudding? Name of the pudding only can bring water in your mouth. This recipe is a rustic dessert seasoning with some Indian spices like ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. A perfect Sunday dessert after the lunch or dinner.